Injured In A Texting and Driving Accident?
According to the National Safety Council, 1.6 million accidents happen in the United States every year because a driver is texting. Many states have yet to pass texting and driving legislation, and accident victims seldom receive justice.
That's why it's critical to have a professional attorney on your side to help you receive the compensation you deserve.
What You Should Know About Texting and Driving
Drivers distracted by their phones in recent years have negatively impacted the safety of our roads. The following statistics provided by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) shed light on how risky texting and driving in the United States can be:
- 49% of drivers under the age of 35 have sent or read text messages while driving.
- 42% of young drivers are confident they can text safely while driving.
- 36% of teens claim that they have almost experienced a crash due to distracted driving.
- Texting while driving is 6x more dangerous than driving while intoxicated.
These statistics are at an all-time high, leading many innocent motorists to fall victim to other driver's negligence.
We Will Review Your Case for Free
Recovering from an auto accident is not only stressful, but it also often carries a heavy financial burden. It's important to hold reckless drivers responsible for damages and ensure you are rewarded properly for medical expenses, property damage and lost wages. Our free case review service is ready to connect you to an attorney who best fits your needs and will fight to maximize the amount of compensation you receive.
Why Use Personal Injury Help?
If you were hurt in an auto accident, it's likely you have many questions such as: Who will handle my medical bills and replacement transportation? How can I cover my lost income from being unable to work? We can help you answer these questions.
What to expect from our online service:
- 100% FREE auto accident claim evaluations
- Never an obligation to involve the lawyer you speak to; you decide if you want to proceed
- Your info is evaluated by the appropriate attorney for your injury type